Welcome to another review!
Today I’m reviewing Smart Member.
What is Smart Member?
Smart Member is a membership website creation & management system, created by Chris Record and his team that makes it easy for you to create a new membership website in less than 30 seconds, like the one that you see here!
With Smart Member, you can host virtually any type of content on your sites and offer access to them through paid (or free) memberships, however, you want.
But why should you build a Membership website?
There are a ton of benefits to starting a membership site or adding one to your current online business.
Here are some of them:
- Increased Revenue: Imagine having just 100 members paying you $25 a month! Yes, that’s $2,000 a month. A steady stream of income every month is what most Internet marketers strive for.
- Build loyalty: if you’re providing a service and providing new information to that member on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, this will build loyalty and respect. This makes it much easier to promote new services and new products in the future. Now that is a solid foundation for a successful business!
- No Physical Product: Almost all membership sites provide information as their service. And information is FREE. It does not cost anything to provide it, no shipping fees and no stock to purchase.
What are the Smart Member features and benefits?
- Fast site creation: With Smart Member you can create a brand new membership website in less than 30 seconds. This way you’ll be turning web visitors into members with ease.
- Quick to setup: Step-by-step tutorials and guides make site creation a very easy thing to do. Add some content, change your branding, and you’re good to go in no time.
- Email marketing with Smart Mail: Using Smart Member’s proprietary email techniques may drastically increase open and click-through rates… I didn’t have the chance to confirm this. But in Smart Member’s Facebook group there are dozens of members confirming very high open and click-through rates when comparing to Aweber, Get ResponseMailChimp and other known autoresponders.
- Member notification: You can communicate with your members effectively and only when relevant. It’s easy to segment them into groups, lists, and more.
- SM is one tool for all your needs: You can create landing pages, lessons, forums… and more.
How much does Smart Member cost?
Smart Member has 3 plans:
- Basic ($47 / month)
- Pro ($97 / month)
- Enterprise ($297 / month)
The following features come with all three plans:
- Unlimited members
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited admin users
- Unlimited emails
- Use your own domain
- Customizable home page
- Create Blogs & Posts
- Speed Blogging Chrome extension
- Run Community Forums
- Host Downloads & media
- Create Courses & Syllabuses
- Schedule content (Drip Feeding)
- Advanced 3rd party integrations
- Create short Smart Links
- Create dynamic Bridge Pages
- Sell products & services
- Restrict access to content
- Send Smart Mail
- Member helpdesk & support tickets
- Smart Member Directory listing
- Premium technical support
The differences between plans are related to the number of membership websites and bridge pages that you can have.
The basic plan lets you have 5 membership websites and 5 bridge pages.
With the pro plan, you can have 25 membership websites and 25 bridge pages.
With the enterprise plan, you’ll get unlimited membership website and bridge pages, plus priority technical support.
New users get a 30 day free trial of all SM features but are unable to publicize their sites (maintenance mode stays enabled) or queue emails to send until they choose a plan & becoming an active paying member.
Pros & Cons
- Smart member isn’t just a membership site management system.
- You have the ability to create bridge pages (or if you like a squeeze page)
- It includes a tool that creates smart links; meaning that you can easily ‘hide’ affiliate links
- It uses a proprietary email marketing autoresponder that drastically increase your open and click-through rates.
- At first, it may seem a very complex and difficult tool to work with, but there are dozens of easy to follow video tutorials that will help to set it up and maximize your profits.
- I work with Aweber and I like it. Smart Member doesn’t integrate with Aweber. But I told that they are working on it and soon I’ll be able to access this integration!
I’ve started to use Smart Member just a few week ago and I MUST say that a like it a lot.
Once you setup your first membership website it’s so easy to replicate the process.
I’ll use it mainly to create FREE membership sites to grow my email lists… And this is a method that is quite easy to implement.
If you are an expert in specific niche I strongly advise you to create a membership site with Smart Member.
I fully APPROVE Smart Member!
You get a 30-day FREE trial… So what are you waiting for?
Start now and build you first membership site right away!
This was my Smart Member review. If you decide to go through with the trial I’m pretty sure you won’t regret it!